Towards a data layer for the energy industry
Clearwatts is building a data layer for the energy industry. We call this layer the Trusted Data Environment (TDE). The TDE provides actors in the energy industry easy access to data, which they can use to run smart applications or algorithms to improve their business. Using the TDE ensures that all actors make use of the same data, essential in transactions.
We are building the TDE step by step. Our current focus is to provide data and applications for power purchase agreements in the solar and wind energy sectors. Afterwards we will focus on new applications and new sectors to continually grow the TDE.
In our ‘Products’ page you will find the applications we currently provide. The ‘Road Map’ page gives an indication of upcoming applications and sectors.
If you would like to stay updated of our progress, please leave your email address below. If you would like to contact us, please find our contact details at the bottom of this page.
A Software Suite for Wind and Solar Power Purchase Agreements
Let them know you’re in the market!
- Bigger reach, better quotes
- Compare offers quickly but thoroughly
- For both producers and consumers
Make sure it’s right for you
- Test the PPA using Monte Carlo or Scenario analyses
- See the impact of tweaking variables
- Select or offer the best PPA possible
Don’t do it alone, collaborate!
- Define, test and sign off on the PPA formula
- Select and sign off on data sources required for invoicing
- Ensure that the PPA execution and settlement process is implemented, before the PPA is signed
No more work, no more errors
- Automatically generate invoices
- Invoices are based on an immutable, single source of truth. Signed off by both parties, beforehand
- Counterparties will see the exact same invoice
Building a Trusted Data Environment for the energy industry